Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fershy

Scammed by TT Member YZKID aka Mike Henrico

31 posts in this topic

Just a heads up to all you members. I bought a "complete rear wheel " from TTer Mike Henrico. Mike is a fellow Canadian from Ille Bizard Quebec. I am calling you out Mike.

So that there was no misunderstanding, I was careful to make sure we were both in agreement that a complete wheel consists of the rim, tire, sprocket and rotor.

21 days after paying, the rear rim finally arrives. Low and behold the rear rotor is missing. So I immediately bring this to his attention and he says "hmm sorry my bad it was not intentional, I I'll send it out this week." I ask myself how does one accidentally take off a rotor and then claim it was unintentional? Naturally the warning bells go off but it is too late, he already has my money. Two weeks later, no rotor and only more promises that it will be sent.

Now Mike does not return my calls or emails. The silent stage of the scam I guess?

Anyone have a rear rotor they can spare?

I know Mike Henrico has one!

fershy

sorry bud...I actually just gave my old stocker to a fellow rider...or I'd send it to you at S/H cost. Good luck though.

I guess I am lucky in that the few transactions I have had w/ TT members here have all gone well. In a few cases I sold and the others I bought. Some items I shipped w/o payment and trusted the other party to do the right thing. There was an instance where I was trusted for payment for a pipe.

I'm sorry your deal went bad.

Now Mike does not return my calls or emails. The silent stage of the scam I guess? fershy

He has not posted in a month but been offline yesterday. He is ashamed, at least I hope so. Come on Mike, be a man and correct the situation. If not, don't show your arse around here.

diaper.jpg

Luckily it's a small item, and not the wheel nor the tire you got taken on. I'm sure it's a pride thing for you.

Look at it this way, you shrug it off and go about your business and forget about it. Mike, on the other hand, gets to recall from time to time that his integrity and honor is for sheit. If Mike is any kind of man he'll make good, or he'll regret it!

Luckily it's a small item, and not the wheel nor the tire you got taken on. I'm sure it's a pride thing for you.

Look at it this way, you shrug it off and go about your business and forget about it.

I'd say it was a money thing. The retail on the rotor is $115, well beyond the cost of a tire. Maybe you can just shrug off a $100 ding on a deal like that, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't, and I would most likely not have given the guy his price for a wheel that didn't have one.

I'd say it was a money thing. The retail on the rotor is $115, well beyond the cost of a tire. Maybe you can just shrug off a $100 ding on a deal like that, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't, and I would most likely not have given the guy his price for a wheel that didn't have one.

$115, Yikes!!!!

I had to buy one for the KLX (from rockyMountain.com) and it was (I kinda recall) less the $50. And that was before I discovered that Ebay is a great place to get good condition used parts for semetimes not much above the cost of shipping.

Look at it this way, you shrug it off and go about your business and forget about it. Mike, on the other hand, gets to recall from time to time that his integrity and honor is for sheit. If Mike is any kind of man he'll make good, or he'll regret it!

Wrong attitude, if I may say. Small or big item, no difference.

Bottom line is that a deal is a deal, and promises are to be kept.

If the kid gets away with this perhaps a low cost fraud, what next?

It's no proud thing, and it's no thing to just shrug off and forget.

It's about how today's kids learn to take responsibility and how they act. What will these punks become in the working life?

yzkid for congress!

TT is a great place and I would trust the people on here to make a transaction but come on why would he have to go and do that? And what makes me mad about this is for all we know he will just make a new acount and scam someone else. I am sorry for your loss but heres the best deal I could find. $45

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-REAR-Brake-Disc-Rotor-YZ-125-250-YZ125-98-05_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35600QQitemZ4629411960QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Thanks for your support fellas. :thumbsup:

I too, have made literally dozens of purchases through Thumpertalk and have never had a problem. If any problems arose, I as either the buyer or seller was able to resolve it through communication. I have trusted and had complete faith in other TT members. Why? Because everyone here shares a passion for the same thing and there is a mutual respect for that. We are not here for greed or money, just to share our experiences. Good or bad. Its a community after all. And when you get a bad apple like Mike Henrico, the YZKID, pull a stupid stunt like that, he will inevitably have to face the wrath of the community.

If anyone wants to send Mike a PM voicing their displeasure, here's a link

to his profile. ?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/member.php?userid=38807

Fire away!

fershy

ps I called Blackfoot Motorsports, my local Yamaha dealer and they quoted $235 Canadian for the rotor! :thumbsup:

Hasnt he done wrong before? It seems like his name has come up before. I will look to see if I have a rotor.

Where are you in Canada? I'll be in Vancouver later this month and you can have my stocker from my 426. Otherwise pay shipping and its yours.

Thanks for the offer Pincushion. Hopefully, I will not have to take you up on this offer? Perhaps Mike Henrico the YZKID will see the light? :thumbsup:

fershy

Ya that Mike Henrico is a really jerk lets get him

The only reason i did not send u the rotor with the rim was because i duck taped the shit out of the box than realized it was not in the box u think i would scam u for a rotor

the only thing i am guilty of is being slow

then get that part too him dude the guy is like going nuts and you cant be that slow i can take may bike apart and have it shipped with in a day good god man get you stuff in gear :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk:

Ya that Mike Henrico is a really jerk lets get him

The only reason i did not send u the rotor with the rim was because i duck taped the shit out of the box than realized it was not in the box u think i would scam u for a rotor

the only thing i am guilty of is being slow

Lousy explanations. One month later you reply and still haven't sent the rotor even though you have been lurking around here and know exactly what is going on.

And learn some spelling, you duck tape. :thumbsup:

Taking over a month to send out a rotor is not being slow. You thought you could get away with it but there are too many honest members here to let that happen. Shame on you. :thumbsup: