HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethan

06' Works Connection Radiator Braces

9 posts in this topic

I just put on my 06' WC radiator braces. Excellent product and easy installation. I think they are significantly stronger than any other WC design because of the cage setup. You have to cut the white radiator guard on the front a little and mine isn't perfect, but overall it is a great item. I ordered them directly from WC, not cheap but I needed them.

Are they better than the ones for the 426? I was debating if they were really worth it.

I don't have any pics but you can go the WC website and see them on the 06' bike. The reason the 06' braces or so much different/better is because they could not bolt them to the gas tank mount like on earlier 450/426 bikes. Instead they designed a cage around the entire radiator and used the radiator mounting bolts to hold it on; very clean and barley even noticeable that it is on there. I had already push my left radiator in some before I got the braces. If you have an 06' I really recommend them.

i ordered mine wednesday, and got it friday morning, installed them, friday night at the track in the trailer, rode with them sat-monday. like what was said before there light weight, and you can't even notice them! there a bit expensive, but well worth it!

I just rode with mine for the first time Sunday, and I'm glad i got them! I took a digger in a whoop section and probably would have been those low hanging radiators