HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stokerslo

another acerbis tank question?

3 posts in this topic

just wondering,(after searching) if an acerbis tank that came off a 98-2002 yzf 250 would fit a 2002 wr426.sorry I dont have any other specifics on the tank. the guy claims its 4 gallon. I think he means 3.4 gal right? any help appreciated..

I think it may fit. But you would need the YZ plastic and possibly the seat. Not 100% certain so don't buy it on my word. If it's good price and wont fit you could always resell it. They get $100 + for them on E-bay.

just wondering,(after searching) if an acerbis tank that came off a 98-2002 yzf 250 would fit a 2002 wr426.sorry I dont have any other specifics on the tank. the guy claims its 4 gallon. I think he means 3.4 gal right? any help appreciated..

I saw that one on ebay also and was wondering the same thing. I did a lot of searching and IMS lists the same tank for both but not Acerbis :thumbsup: I did notice that all 99-02 YZ/WR 400/426 use the same shrouds so those can be reused.