Hot Rod Crank Bearings 03 YZ450F

Anyone know where Hot Rod Crank Bearings are available for 2003 YZ450F. I have the Hot Rod Crank Assemlby, but the bearings are supposed to be on national back order. 1st race of the season is next Sunday 4/16/06. Need to get the bike back together. :thumbsup::confused: Any help would be appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Why are Hot Rod's bearings any different? Use OEM. If your dealer says they can't get them, try TT OEM Parts.

Good question. I found some OEM bearings, but the shop building the engine says Hot Rods are better quality. I personally don't know.

Good question. I found some OEM bearings, but the shop building the engine says Hot Rods are better quality. I personally don't know.
Personally, I don't think so. Even if it's true, what does it mean in a practical sense? Yamaha OEM bearings are good enough, no?
Personally, I don't think so. Even if it's true, what does it mean in a practical sense? Yamaha OEM bearings are good enough, no?

Sounds like Grayracer hit the answer button! I do not think diemsionally they would be any different.

Drop them in and drop the hammer!!!