HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SanJoseWR450F

4StrokesOnly store sucks the big one

16 posts in this topic

A.H. MacLaughlins R&D/4 StrokesOnle store absolutely sucks.

http://www.fourstrokesonly.com/index1.html

I phoned in an order for some parts over two weeks ago. The guy said they were in stock but that he was "backed up" on packaging and shipping and that he wouldn't ship the parts for two days. My mistake number one was even giving him the time of day after that kind of statement. You got the parts and my CC number. Then ship them that day or don't be in business.

Well, two weeks later and he still hasn't shipped them. So, I call and ask what's up? He says again that he is busy but will pack and ship by the following Monday. Well it's Wednesday and I call to ask if he's shipped them. Again, "no I've been busy". Well, you know what dude? Keep your dang parts and cancel my order. Whatta wank!

Never, ever do business with this unprofessional slob again!

Ordered them from RockyMountainatv and they will arrive at my house in two days!

You know its tough to go wrong with Rocky Mountain Atv. I ordered some stuff from them Monday night online and it shipped Tuesday. That company rocks!!!

I'll second that on rocky mountain. Seems like anything I order that has to come from ca. takes more time than it should except when I order from rocky mountain.

Rocky Mountain is outstanding ... one time I got a pair of gloves that wouldnt fit, they shipped my larger size before I even got the smaller pair back to them .. good people :thumbsup: ... P.S., theyre located in Utah .. :thumbsup:

I'm not happy with chaparal. They say anything to get the order . :thumbsup:

Long story short, a few years back, I ordered some parts from them that were lost in the mail. I called every two weeks for *13* months (no kidding) to get a refund and got the same answer every time "I'm still backed up on paperwork; I'll be getting around to filing a claim with UPS next week." The only reason that isn't going on today is because I told him to ship me a mirror that cost 1/3rd what he owed me and I'd stop calling him. Mirror showed up in 2 days (probably the fastest package he's ever sent).

How they are still in buisness is beyond me. :thumbsup:

Long story short, a few years back, I ordered some parts from them that were lost in the mail. I called every two weeks for *13* months (no kidding) to get a refund and got the same answer every time "I'm still backed up on paperwork; I'll be getting around to filing a claim with UPS next week." The only reason that isn't going on today is because I told him to ship me a mirror that cost 1/3rd what he owed me and I'd stop calling him. Mirror showed up in 2 days (probably the fastest package he's ever sent).

How they are still in buisness is beyond me. :thumbsup:

There are always new customers.....From what I understand, it is just one guy working out of his garage......which is exactly what my dad does, but he does glass but if he did business like that, I would be eatin Ramon noodles every night for dinner. With an internet site like that, there is always new people gettin suckered in.

I've not been able to order parts from them for 3 months now. I must have called there 20 times, got voicemail only a few times and not one returned call. he hasnt responded to any of my emails either. If you are unlucky enough that he answers, I seriously doubt you will ever get your parts.

I hate to post this, but you could for-warn him first & follow thru. Tell him you will post on a website called ripoffreport.com that people post complaits on . (kinda like BBB)

Well, I am in the middle of a transaction with "Andy" myself, it did NOT go well at first, but after sending him a fairly nasty email, he got in touch with ME, and we sorted it out...The next day, I had an email from UPS stating he shipped my package just as he agreed to,,,at least the second time. His excuse the first time was reasonable, but it sure seems like a LOT of people had issues with him.

It looks like that tailight he sells is now available thru DK, as least they SAY it has the clear license plate light...

I am sure with all the bad publicity, he works mostly with first time customers. If I had done some more research, my bike would be "legal" right now...

Mike

I also ordered some parts form him about 6 months ago. It was the tailight assembly and a rubber license plate holder thing. It took about 2 weeks and a couple of phone calls, and yes he did state he was backed up with his shipping. But I did recieve the parts.

I believe he is a one man operation.

I ordered an enduro jacket and pants from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC supply, they let me know these items were on back order and when they expected them (they had problems getting them through customs). Long story short, they let me know everything about my order every step of the way and I still got my items on time for the next Dual Sport Rally! They are a very good company. :thumbsup:

I hate to post this, but you could for-warn him first & follow thru. Tell him you will post on a website called ripoffreport.com that people post complaits on . (kinda like BBB)

I tend to disagree, if someone's willing to screw around, they should also be willing to be screwed around. For the same reason, the shop owner/manager couldve for-warned Naru about their crap service.

Sorry, but I've had it with bike shops myself. It's time for them to step up and better their services.

I'm a member at another site where they have a sticky topic named "name 'em & shame 'em" I think we're all better off notifying fellow riders about services which aren't up to standard. We're the ones forking out cash, and getting screwed a lot.

A.H. MacLaughlins R&D/4 StrokesOnle store absolutely sucks.

http://www.fourstrokesonly.com/index1.html

I phoned in an order for some parts over two weeks ago. The guy said they were in stock but that he was "backed up" on packaging and shipping and that he wouldn't ship the parts for two days. My mistake number one was even giving him the time of day after that kind of statement. You got the parts and my CC number. Then ship them that day or don't be in business.

Well, two weeks later and he still hasn't shipped them. So, I call and ask what's up? He says again that he is busy but will pack and ship by the following Monday. Well it's Wednesday and I call to ask if he's shipped them. Again, "no I've been busy". Well, you know what dude? Keep your dang parts and cancel my order. Whatta wank!

Never, ever do business with this unprofessional slob again!

Ordered them from RockyMountainatv and they will arrive at my house in two days!

That guy did the EXACT same thing to me....It took WAY too long. He had a special part I needed other wise I would have gone elsewhere... His days are limited unless he changes his ways...

When I ordered from HIM, it was a one man band. It sucked but, I needed the light blinker switch he had. If I would have found it somewhere else I would have gott'n it there. The service at Four Strokes Only sucks.

Why do you guys order from them when there are other excellent companies to buy from. I don't get it. :thumbsup: