HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukejt

Will a '04 YZ 450 exhaust fit a '03 WR 450?

3 posts in this topic

The search feature is down. My buddy has an '03 WR450 he purchased used with a GYTR exhaust that is way too loud even with sparky and quiet insert installed. Will a stock '04 YZ exhaust fit his bike? Thanks,

Lukejt

The 03-05 YZ450F exhaust will fit 03-06 WR450F's. You will only need a longer bolt for the rear mounting hole. The stock YZ450F exhaust is very loud too.

Thanks for the info. I was just thinking there is no sparky on the stocker and a PMB would me more $$. I'll keep an eye out for an FMF Q or PC 496 on Ebay. Anybody know where the best prices on a quiet can are?

He really needs a quiet exhaust. We are going to the NVTR Sunday and they spec quiet exhaust. We tried, we installed the quiet core and sparky but it's still really loud.

Anybody interested in trading an excellent condition CF GYTR can for a quiet sparky PM me. :thumbsup:

Lukejt