Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mpl239

01 426 after market exhaust ideas

8 posts in this topic

I had a Yoshimura pipe, it made awesome power, but the can dented easily and the clamp broke. I have a FMF now and it seems to be holding up well.

Do a search, (top right hand corner of the forums page) you'll find all kinds of info on exhaust systems.

I got a White Bros. E-Series and it sounds awsome. I also just got the spark arrestor plates and they change out easy for the track and trails. I also made a little screen out of 1/8" metal screen and folded it in thirds to prevent spark from getting out for before I got the plates. Everyone says it sounds great either way.

IMO the factory pipe is great, just add a ProMoto Billit Sparkarrestor Endcap and you're done. :thumbsup:

IMO the factory pipe is great, just add a ProMoto Billit Sparkarrestor Endcap and you're done. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I have had the FMF Titanium 4 series for a year or 2 now and it really rips.... I could totally tell the difference in power, oh I also have the Power Bomb Header...

I have a Big Gun Complete system that I was very happy with. Comes with the spark arrestor core and a race core, oversize header all in like new condition for $250 if you are interested.

fershy