be here soon

If I can get it runnig this week I am selling my crf and buying an 03 yz450f

the only thing I dont like so far is the oil in the frame deal ...whats up with that ?...any problems so far ??? and is it awkward checking oil levels with the dip stick appose to the window??.anything else I need to know ???...thanks :thumbsup:

Forget about the oil.........tell us more about the girls in your avitar! :thumbsup:

If I can get it runnig this week I am selling my crf and buying an 03 yz450f

the only thing I dont like so far is the oil in the frame deal ...whats up with that ?...any problems so far ??? and is it awkward checking oil levels with the dip stick appose to the window??.anything else I need to know ???...thanks :thumbsup:

There's nothing wrong with the oil being in the frame but the dipstick doesn't measure oil levels very well. The only bad ting about the oil is make sure and tighten down the drainbolts correctly. Why would you want to check your oil it doesn't burn any like crf's. Just put in exactly what your service manual calls for and you'll be good

I change em every day or so I got plenty of hotnesses ....oil...come on keep your eye on the ball fella

There's nothing wrong with the oil being in the frame but the dipstick doesn't measure oil levels very well. The only bad ting about the oil is make sure and tighten down the drainbolts correctly. Why would you want to check your oil it doesn't burn any like crf's. Just put in exactly what your service manual calls for and you'll be good

sounds good ..the prob with the crf ...well i will re-phrase that ....hummm

one of the probs with the crf ..i put the spec oil in ...ride or start it ...its all over the place ...up down too much ..too little ...very hard to tell if its burnin oil ...or is gas leakin past the rings and expanding volume :thumbsup:

just 1 of the reasons If had it with honda ...dont get me started :thumbsup:

I like the looks of the crf's but too many problems for me to own one. I LOVED my old 1980 xr80 beat the living crap outta it and it still had the original rings it eventually needed a new clutch and the frame needed to be bent back but that thing was RELIABLE like a pet rock

I almost bought a 250f two weeks ago..but after re-placeing the piston, rings,timeing chain...I rode it and was pretty happy ...tonnes of power...then 10 hours later pop ..dies on me 1 hour in on my sunday ride ..spent the rest of the day pulling it apart and trying everything to get it to run :thumbsup:

I bought it in sept...by nov I needed to re-seat the valve seats and valves $530 thats just the begining..I could go on and on.... :thumbsup:

all the people i ride with except 1 or 2 ride blue...I even rode a 03 450f

on sun when my bike died ...it felt lighter and nimble...but it was a little less powerful....who cares!!!...if I can go 30 hours with no prob's im happy!! :confused:

whats up with the honda 450s and their shitty starting and valve probs? my friend sold his 03 cause it was acting weird, 06 kxf450 fixed that lol. good luck i rarley see a yamaha 4 stroke broken down and thats sayn something :thumbsup:

endless problems ,one guy I ride with went a whole year and didnt have 1 problem with his 450f ,he just did his piston for the hell of it

endless problems ,one guy I ride with went a whole year and didnt have 1 problem with his 450f ,he just did his piston for the hell of it

A year. That's just getting broke in. :thumbsup: The good thing is, that's a pretty common story for blue thumpers.

My 03 runs perfectly and I havn't done dick with it. Well, I checked the valves just because and they were all in spec. I might put a new piston and cam chain in for preventative measures to freshen it up.