HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Works_Connection

Works Connection Radiator Cages - available now!!!

7 posts in this topic

Sorry for the spam, but I just wanted to let you guys know that we started shipping out the 'Radiator Cages' for both the YZ250F & YZ450F yesterday. They took a bit longer than we had hoped, but we are very pleased with how they turned out. Please click the link to go directly to our 'new products' section to view pictures. Thanks...Eric

Radiator Cages

Just got home told wife and kids I need radiator guards before we all go riding. next thing ya know I go online and see this...LOL message from the motor cycle god :confused: . I ordered guards and skid plate. $179.00 shipped hope I'm not disapointed. Probably not, I used WORKS CON on my cr500,KX500 very pleased. YZ426 came with skid plate from factory. But when I bought that in 2001 20 min into first ride.......Crashed and took out radiator. :thumbsup: I have since learned....lol THANKS!!! :thumbsup: Now if I could just get a message from the motor cycle god on where to get GOOD stickers for Blk/Yel yz, Life would be better.... :bonk:

I need to bug the TT store and find out where my cages are then! Can't wait to get them on, I wish I would have been ready a month ago...they would have saved me a rad!

GREAT!!! The day after they went on sale and now there is another 3+week long waiting period. This is following at least 3 other promises to deliver from their site. Brand loyalty is not worth this sh*t. On to Unabiker I guess.

Just got home told wife and kids I need radiator guards before we all go riding. next thing ya know I go online and see this...LOL message from the motor cycle god :confused: . I ordered guards and skid plate. $179.00 shipped hope I'm not disapointed. Probably not, I used WORKS CON on my cr500,KX500 very pleased. YZ426 came with skid plate from factory. But when I bought that in 2001 20 min into first ride.......Crashed and took out radiator. :thumbsup: I have since learned....lol THANKS!!! :thumbsup: Now if I could just get a message from the motor cycle god on where to get GOOD stickers for Blk/Yel yz, Life would be better.... :bonk:

Try Yamaha of Troy. I know N-Style was making the team graphic for the LE editions....