Wanted-XR650R rear hub

Yea, I know...who DOESN'T want one. I'll take stock or aftermarket, just trying to build an extra wheel.

www.trydna.com.

Check out the xtreme wheels and components. They are supposed to be far less money than Excel, Talon and etc.

I'll give 'em a shot. Kinda gun shy with rims other than Excel's though. Nobody elses seem to hold up as well. The extra wheel sets will be used on a bike in the Baja 1000. Gotta be sure they hold up.

Chris, if all else fails the stock hubs aren't too expensive from ServiceHonda.com.

Thanks...that's gonna be what happens if something doesn't pop up soon.

Anybody???

Yea, I know...who DOESN'T want one. I'll take stock or aftermarket, just trying to build an extra wheel.

Chris, you can buy one through Thumpertalk...$188.59. I know it's a bit pricey bit if you buy the spokes and an Excel rim you can put it all together for around $400.00. This is cheaper than what used ones are going for on E-Bay.

OK, I give up...ordered one from Service Honda today.

Sorry dude, but if I had spare hubs lying around I wouldn't sell them either. You never know.

Yea, me either....but you never know. When I bought my bike, the guy gave me a spare wheel with a broken hub, so at least it'll be a cheap setup. It already has the Excel rim and Buchanan spokes with the spline drive nipples.

I'd say scour ebay and if all else fails buckle down and buy one from service honda.

Check about 3-4 posts up....ordered one a couple days ago!

Anybody know if an XR400 rear wheel will fit on an XR650R????

Check about 3-4 posts up....ordered one a couple days ago!

Anybody know if an XR400 rear wheel will fit on an XR650R????

Shit, I do remember that. Damn green leaves... :thumbsup: