HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zique

wr stator for my YZ

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

I know this has been discussed before, but I have been trying to search for over two hours now and TT is saying there is too much traffic to do a search.

My question...I am obviously looking to street legalize my YZ. I am thinking of putting the WR stator in my YZ, but I want to know exactly everything you need. From what I have gathered, you need the base assy and the rotor and it should just fit in from there. However, I have also heard from some that I may need to replace my CDI w/ the WR CDI as well. Is that true? Do I need to replace anything else to make this work? Also, I have a 2000 426, is the WR 400 and 426 generators the same part?

Thanks in advance! and I reiterate, TT is not letting me search, I really have tried!