Followers 0
madmatt69

426???

11 posts in this topic

i was lookin for a bigger 4stroke

i like the crf 450s but there so damn expensive

i ride in glamis, jump and trail ride alot

some times track

the 426s are much cheaper but will it be a bike i can use????

thnx

some times track

thnx

The 426 is a great bike. I don't jump much or ride track (except some single track) so I can't speak to those but for trail riding and Glamis the bike is awesome!! :thumbsup:

Unless you like to ride desert because you will be missing the 5th gear with the YZ

my 2001 wr 426 is the roost master, the guys are always complaining about all the dirt in there helmets and clothes when I pass them :thumbsup:

The wr you can plate(has headlight and tail light), it has a bigger 3.2 gallon tank for the longer rides, and has the wide ratio transmission for higher speeds. The stock suspension works great for me, I'm over weight and it sucks up the big bumps and the "oops, oh shit" with no problem. :thumbsup:

I loooove my WR426 - If you like the MX look just get the YZ tank shoruds and seat and you'll have the best of both worlds

I own a 01WR426 that's YZ converted on many aspects (valve timing, seat, tank...) and would never trade it for anything else. The bike is a killer and I love it! True that it is heavier compared to a brand new CRF or YZ but this is about the only thing you will really notice.

some times track

thnx

I have an 01 yz426 which is an awsome bike. I just had to accept the fact that I am faster on a smaller bike, which is why I am selling mine...The bike has been meticulously maintained and has three hours on new top end and clutch. Valves are perfect. Lots of extras. PM me if you want to know more.

Eric

I loooove my WR426 - If you like the MX look just get the YZ tank shoruds and seat and you'll have the best of both worlds

Couldn't have said it better myself

i also own a 426 01 but i have the ZIp Ty tank and yz seat... bloody awsome difference rides like a yz, looks like a yz but with wr fuel capacity (fuel sits lower)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

When adding a 3.2 gal yz tank do any of the tanks available allow you to reuse the shrouds?