Front Fork Seal Problem

My bud just got his 06 450 f and after his 3rd ride has a front fork seal leaking.I am going today or tomorrow to get mine and was wondering if this might be a problem that others are experiencing?

seal savers/dirt skins/shock sox help...and I actually have an extra set if you'd like. and no, this isn't just a sales pitch, I have them on my 426 and haven't had a problem yet.

yeah i had the same problem with mine get those things that go on ya forks (wetsuit material with velcro) they look shit but yeah its betta thatn replaceing them every single week

Ive got two buddys that wil cuss those things every time they see them. They both put them on and thier seals started leaking, after the second set of seals they took them off and havent had a problem since.

My right side fork is leaking too. Just more money to send to have fun.

Ive got two buddys that wil cuss those things every time they see them. They both put them on and thier seals started leaking, after the second set of seals they took them off and havent had a problem since.

I've never heard that before...and I don't see how they would make their seals start leaking :thumbsup: That's crazy :thumbsup: I wonder what the problem was?