HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmckeown

Trailtech customer service

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I usually don't whine about things, but this time I share my pain.

My Trailtech Lynx shows some odd graphic figures and I sended a mail to their customer support. They answered and Jeff promised to send me a new one ASAP because I had a big race coming and you need a speedo in race pre-check. Well I waited for two weeks and went and bought a bicycle speedo because it never showed up.

Then I ordered their Xenon helmet lamp + some extras (in this race you drove at least 6 special stages in the dark) they send me a mail that do I wanted those item shipped express or expetided. I send them maill back saying express which should take 2 to 3 days. Well those item never showed up and I have to make alternative choices. Today I send them a mail that I don't need them anymore because race was last weekend :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry abot whining :confused:

Timo Mc

It is a pain in the ass being in another country hey Timo!

You can kiss customer service goodbye is something goes wrong!