IMS YZ Tank (blue)

2001 AXO RC5 boots, 9, white. used $150

2001 Troy Lee Designs Jersey/Pant

2000 NoFear Jersey/Pant

New Oakley goggles, 2 pair

FMF powercore IV (USFS SA) used $100

Also: Ugg boots size 9, tall model, new. $90

Burton SI snowboard bindings,new. $125

I bought a house and don't really need all this extra stuff sitting around.

Kirk

Yea MOmilkman, I know, I should be kicked off but I need to be kinda responsible so I can support my addiction to riding.

The pants are 34" and the jersey's are Lg.

The TLD is the Speed Equipment $75. stuff, their top of the line. Top quality gear that fits well. The NoFear, $40 is the same sizes and are the Cyn/blu?

Hope this helps.

Kirk

Kirk, I interested in the NoFear Gear. I am all the way across the country in Virginia will it cost more than it is worth to ship? You can email me @ greg_corbett@bshsi.com

Hey, how old is the pipe (pix?), and will it fit the stock WR426 header?

Actually, I will swap a full Pro-Circuit moto-x pipe (304 with tapered header) for a nice Spark Arrested muffler...

------------------

Josh

01' WR426

99' YZ400

87' FZR1000

Uh, like twist the throttle...

if this tank you are selling will make the wr seat/tank junction like a yzf, i am interested. hit me back.

(how much you want for it, too!)

How much for the IMS YZ Tank and the Oakley goggles.

Whats the condition of the tank?

email me. If you perfer

barcello@autotester.com

Kirk,

E-mail me, Lets discuss the Pipe.....

Bonzai grin.gif

MOmilkman I hear ya on those donuts!

jamracing: The pipe fits the stock header on my 99wr400, if the 426 has the same size header it will fit. Can the procircuit pipe be fitted with SA?

xrracer: the tank is an IMS YZ tank, I believe it is 3.5 gallon. The WR seat does not work. It has the ergonomics of the YZ tank and the fuel capacity of the WR. I bought it last december and used it only for 4 months. In great shape. You must have your own fuel cock assembly and mounting screws from your old tank. $200 includes shipping.

Yamakaze: your 2nd in line for the pipe.

Need your email if you want to

discuss.

Sorry, the Pro-Circuit is not arrested, it is a full bore moto-x pipe. It gives the motor a real boost, is MUCH lighter than stock (YZ or WR), and is all around cool looking.

------------------

Josh

01' WR426

99' YZ400

87' FZR1000

Uh, like twist the throttle...

Originally posted by jamracing:

Sorry, the Pro-Circuit is not arrested, it is a full bore moto-x pipe. It gives the motor a real boost, is MUCH lighter than stock (YZ or WR), and is all around cool looking.

the pro circuit t-4 exhaust is spark arrested. when i bought mine it came with a removable screen in the end and it is replacable. but it is still loud as hell!

sorry, i re-read and you said 304. my bad.

[This message has been edited by bonez34 (edited October 12, 2001).]

xrracer36,

Wanted to email you but you don't list an email address.

If you need seat foam & cover for the conversion let me know. I have the foam & cover that came with my IMS seat/tank combo - you'll need the seat base. It's got one 300 mile weekend on it before I switched to GUTS tall foam/gripper cover.

Brian