yz426 brake problems

i can not get my front brakes blead

and is it good that i can kick my bike over wit out the decompression lever?

and is it normol when i turn my bike off and i come back that thair is a small puddle of oil or anti freezes mix on the ground?

Well if you figure that out tell the rest of us(426's have crappy brakes)

ya kinda considering you can't start the bike without kicking it over

The trick is to not open the bleed screw very much at all only break it loose or it will suck air back into the caliper. The front master cylinder on the yz is horrible!! it took me over an hour to get my master cylinder to bleed so that the lever felt firm enough for my standards. I finally decided it was time for a new master cylinder. I took a master from a CRF450 and it works tits! I couldn't believe the difference.

No, it really isn't normal.. but if the person you got the bike from changed the cam than you might not need to pull it. Look from the right(riding position) side of the bike down in front of the case by the down tube. You should see a cable hooked up there, or a plug. It might be that they left it hooked up just in case something happened and the decomp lever was needed.

and is it normol when i turn my bike off and i come back that thair is a small puddle of oil or anti freezes mix on the ground?

Not really a well maintained bike shouldn't leak at all. Well at least my doesn't. It could be you have overpressure or a leaking seal. Provide some more info from where that oil/coolant mixture is coming from.

Its Comeiongout Of The Damn Tube Under Neath The Damn Bike

I think you mean the overheating overflow. That is fairly normal if you sit and idle for a long time. Just make sure and top off the radiator every couple rides

coming frombotten tuber on the left side by the shifterthe hose is conected to framed wit clip

That's the breather hose. Yes that is normal it just means you have a little too much oil in the bike

I had the same problem with the breather tube its OK but I too had a question about the decompression, every once in a blue moon I can kick past the compression stroke with out pulling the decomp lever my uncles bike (exact same as mine but he bought it new) does it also. What is that little lever moving when I pull it??

The lever rotates a plug that opens the exhaust valve slightly to allow you to kick the high compression engine over with the kickstarter. In regards to your brakes, you need to back bleed them. Just do a search on the topic and you will get all your information. Nothing beats back bleeding!