06 sub-frame tweaked

Hit the dirt Sunday and tweaked my 06 YZ450 subframe, the fender is cocked and driving me crazy...the back pieces for the fender mount are cast...anyone try to bend one back yet?

Scott

There is a frame tool out that I've seen that should help straighten up the bend or tweek. Saw it in the back of a MX magazine, may be someone here at TT can identify it for you. Good luck

yep............I re-bent mine back into shape with a 8' 2" x 4". Or you can use a wood BB bat.

Mine was about 2-3" out of wack.

Mine's back to original square condition.

Good luck

I was also pitched off my bike back in dec and bent my sub frame as well and to add to the bent sub frame also separated my shoulder. :thumbsup: But on a good note shoulder has healed and was also able to bend my sub frame back to normal with a piece of pipe good luck. Here is some motivation a new sub frame cost about $300 from yamaha Mine was out about one and half inches

yep............I re-bent mine back into shape with a 8' 2" x 4". Or you can use a wood BB bat.

Mine was about 2-3" out of wack.

Mine's back to original square condition.

Good luck

Thanks RAMARION, if you listen close you'll hear a distinctive "Grunt" in the next hour or so.....

Scott