650R stator rewind, take 5

I'm about to rewind my own stator to get more juice for lights, then figure what lights to actually use. Never seen a schematic of diff configs, anyone have any? .

Obviously buget is an issue , else I'd just order a Tecate system. (I have a 2003 XR650R.)

Also, I am a bit confused on the 'floating gnd', somewhere in the gazillion links I read last night till 1am said if you need DC to float the gnd....

PLAN 1 : AC Headlight + AC Halogen helmet light - Wind the whole thing up as a single (remove the stk 4 poles, then wire all ten as mentioned), and tap off the headlight to fire some 12AC Headlight + DC Helmet HIDS - Until reading the floating gnd thing I was thinking wind the whole thing up as a single (remove the stk 4 poles, then wire all ten as mentioned), and tap off the headlight into some DC rectifier to fire some helmet HIDs that I would go out and get on my own. 12VAC helmet HALOGENS that I would go out and get on my own.

PLAN 2: AC Headlight + DC Helmet HIDS - Until reading the floating gnd thing I was thinking wind the whole thing up as a single (remove the stk 4 poles, then wire all ten as mentioned), and tap off the headlight into some DC rectifier to fire some helmet HIDs that I would go out and get on my own.

PLAN 3: Wind a AC and DC (floating gnd) on the stator? Not sure if this is an option?

Question 1: Does an '03 xr650R have a DC circuit already? (is there a good schematic of this stock system? I've seen the manual and it seems to show and XL version and does not clearly show the rectifier from what I remember at 1 am. IF YES, can you run a HID from this and what wires would I connect to? Secondly, If yes but can't run a HID, is there an off the shelf replacement recommended?

Question 2: are the stock harnesses (stator , and plug at bike seat to headlight) capable of handling the xtra juice from the stator rewind?