HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

IMS tank leak problem

5 posts in this topic

Anyone using the WR IMS Tank? Mine seems to leak gas at the fill hole, no matter how tight the cap is on....

Any ideas on a fix will be appreciated. Thanks

I had the same problem. IMS replaced the tank without problem. A tank that does that has a defect just below the threads for the cap. This area on my tank was concave instead of flat. This defect would never allow the cap to stop leaking.

Glenn

I had the same problem, there was some air bubbles on the threads from the molding process and it chipped in a couple places, it'd leak even if I torqued it so tight I could barely get it off. They sent a replacement w/out a problem.

Guys, thanks sounds like great craftmanship. I will be contacting them tomarrow. I wonder if they will replace my Tank graphics? Not!

I think we need to call David a "WHAAAMBULANCE" , Come on Rich Boy, Bend the corner on that wallet a little bit......

Good Luck Tomorrow...I hear the WX just might hold out.....

Bonzai grin.gif