What Bars dont bend?

Where is the best place to find these Azonic bars. looked a little last night but no luck. I am interested in that warrenty. Are they bigger bars or still 7/8?

Check and see if the TT store can get them for you. If not, I can't really help. My dealer in NH got a contract with them after the rep came in and spilled the beans about the warranty. Really cool bars and you can still get 7/8" as well as the fatbars.

Where is the best place to find these Azonic bars. looked a little last night but no luck. I am interested in that warrenty. Are they bigger bars or still 7/8?

Go to the 1 1/8" bars, after the initial price of the clamps, the Protapers are the same price as a good set of 7/8", and the strength is substantially better, plus spend $50 on mounts and $90 on the bars, and you shouldn't have to spend anything else for quite a while. As far as fatigue on the clamps, the clamps on my 2 older bike that have had Tapers for 5 years now, have no signs of fatigue or wear due to the bars, try the Tapers, you'll love them, and as far as other bars being just as good, I don't think so, I went through 2 sets of the Tags and one set of Renthal Fat Bars before I finally saw the light, they all bent in very low speed fall downs. The only other bar that I would ever consider is the Renthal Twinwall, but they are pricy and don't offer the bend I like.

Go to the 1 1/8" bars, after the initial price of the clamps, the Protapers are the same price as a good set of 7/8", and the strength is substantially better, plus spend $50 on mounts and $90 on the bars, and you shouldn't have to spend anything else for quite a while. As far as fatigue on the clamps, the clamps on my 2 older bike that have had Tapers for 5 years now, have no signs of fatigue or wear due to the bars, try the Tapers, you'll love them, and as far as other bars being just as good, I don't think so, I went through 2 sets of the Tags and one set of Renthal Fat Bars before I finally saw the light, they all bent in very low speed fall downs. The only other bar that I would ever consider is the Renthal Twinwall, but they are pricy and don't offer the bend I like.

I guarantee you the Azonics are just as good. Plus, in the event of a bend on a protaper bar they aren't going to shoot you a new set. The stress on the clamps from the tapers translating the impacting to them was only on one bike I saw. However, it makes sense. This guy tends to crash hard. Bars are made to bend, it's a structually made flex point. If the bars don't bend somewhere else is taking the hit. I'd prefer $90 bars than a new tripple setup.

I guarantee you the Azonics are just as good. Plus, in the event of a bend on a protaper bar they aren't going to shoot you a new set. The stress on the clamps from the tapers translating the impacting to them was only on one bike I saw. However, it makes sense. This guy tends to crash hard. Bars are made to bend, it's a structually made flex point. If the bars don't bend somewhere else is taking the hit. I'd prefer $90 bars than a new tripple setup.

Do you work for Azonics? just kidding, I didn't mention the Azonics just because I do not have nor do I know anyone that has experience with them, but even with that brand I would reccomend going to the 1 1/8" bar rather than the 7/8, pretty much all 7/8 bars bend like butter, and even with the warranty, it would get old sending bars back and forth, I'm sure the dealers wouldn't take care of it for you, but like I said, I don't have experience of the Azonics, just know that the Protaper taperwall bars are the best 1 1/8 bar I've ever used. :thumbsup:

No, Azonics doesn't employ this guy. I've just used them in the past and the warranty stands with them. My dealer did take care of it for me.