Picture: passenger peg wheelie

Put my new pegs to some good use. they are off an electric start xr250l.

ppw%2001.jpg

ppw%2002.jpg

ppw%2003.jpg

ppw%2004.jpg

Here is a nice jump out there in nature.

ppw%2005.jpg

That must feel weird being up so high on the bike, seems like fun!

I don't know how much the subframe can take though..........

Can i please know what model xr250l and possibly a part number if its not too much trouble?

:thumbsup: I used to have BMX pegs on my TTR125. I used metal wire to mount them right on the swingarm, an inch away from the axle. Huge wheelies in 5th!!! I couldn't coverthe brake, but I never needed to.

One of the most fun things I've ever done on 2 wheels!!!

I don't know how much the subframe can take though..........

it can take it. i sleeved both sides with a nice chink of aluminum and tig welded them in. 13mm x 20mm {8mm hole}. it is strong.

Huge wheelies in 5th!!! I couldn't coverthe brake, but I never needed to.

One of the most fun things I've ever done on 2 wheels!!!

that is one wheel :thumbsup: .

i sleeved both sides with a nice chink of aluminum and tig welded them in. 13mm x 20mm {8mm hole}.

scroll up :thumbsup:

The cops ride those xr250l's here where I live!!!! They are slower than a wet week.

Too funny them trying to catch us! I filled one in this one time, they wear open face helmets too. He was in some pain!!!! Ha ha ha ha!

Just wondering if a steel sleeve bolted in with the top and bottom bolts seen in the pic would provide the necessary strength to mount the same pegs.

I am looking at picking up a WR450 but the gf is pissed that it doesn't have pegs like the DRZ I was eyeing previously. I'm not that intimate with the subframe yet but would like to know if this setup could work too?

I would like to know the same thing but for my crf