HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbracht

Led turnsignals on XR650L

6 posts in this topic

Check out these pics of my LED turnsignal set up. It turned out real clean. It was hard to get them to blink but I finally worked it out with a new flasher. The taillight is a XR unit I bought at the local parts shop.

Pic104.jpgPic103.jpg

damn thats a nice mod, i want to do something like that with mine, im sick of the blinkers lol, the right hand rear cops it from the exhust as well

How did you get the blinkers to blink? I'm having trouble with some I'm trying to use on the front and they won't blink. They stay on and don't blink. I have an 04 XR650L.

I purchased a electronic flasher on e-bay and per a suggestion from a group member I removed the flash indicator bulb from the dash display. They now work fine. Not sure why the removal of the bulb fixed it but it did. One of these days I will try to figure out how to get the indicator to work again.

Very nice mod......I'd love to duplicate but it's not legal in my state. Blinkers here have to be a certain distance apart.