Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kpflyingv

06 YZ450F LE Radiator Guards

11 posts in this topic

I've had some Works Connection rad guards ordered but my dealer tells me they stopped making them to do a redesign. Does anyone have an idea as to what I can order today? I don't like the Devol slotted look but if that's all there is then I guess that's what I'll get.

Just wanted to clear up a couple of things. First, yes the 'Radiator Cages' were delayed a bit from our original due dates that were scheduled for late February. They are in the final stages right now, and they have not been re-designed, it has just taken a bit longer than we had hoped to get them dialed in. They are worth the wait, trust me! We will be doing the final bending and manufacturing this week, and I guarantee that both the YZ250F and YZ450F 'Radiator Cages' will be getting shipped out no later than Monday April 3rd, maybe a day or two sooner if all goes good. Thank you for your patience, and I think you guys will be pleasantly suprised by the design, fit, function, and protection! Please check out our website later in the week, I will be posting pictures as soon as they are finished up. :thumbsup: Thanks, Eric

Try some Unabikers. They are ready now. Looks, fit, and function are top notch. Plus you can order them through TT, so you know you will be taken care of.

Just wanted to clear up a couple of things. First, yes the 'Radiator Cages' were delayed a bit from our original due dates that were scheduled for late February. They are in the final stages right now, and they have not been re-designed, it has just taken a bit longer than we had hoped to get them dialed in. They are worth the wait, trust me! We will be doing the final bending and manufacturing this week, and I guarantee that both the YZ250F and YZ450F 'Radiator Cages' will be getting shipped out no later than Monday April 3rd, maybe a day or two sooner if all goes good. Thank you for your patience, and I think you guys will be pleasantly suprised by the design, fit, function, and protection! Please check out our website later in the week, I will be posting pictures as soon as they are finished up. :thumbsup: Thanks, Eric

What is the current backlog...If I order ones now will they ship around April 3rd?

shigbie,

It may take a day or two longer more than likely all will ship by 4/5. It's kinda of crazy when the B/Os become available, we just ship out as many a day as we can, and go in order that the orders were originally placed. It won't take long though to get them on the way to you.

Thanks...Eric