HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

Anyone have the Tech8 2006 edition boots

7 posts in this topic

I just got mine today.....the best Tech 8 todate in my opinion ..... new buckle system and more ventilation ..... they actually were comfortable when I tried them on.....a first! :thumbsup:

I just got mine today.....the best Tech 8 todate in my opinion ..... new buckle system and more ventilation ..... they actually were comfortable when I tried them on.....a first! :thumbsup:

Ummmmm..... I think you might mean tech 10 but I'm not sure

I just got the new Tech 8 too, love the fit it's amazing but those snap-close buckles are a bitch sometimes. I've had to use a screwdriver to pop 'em loose at the end of the day cause they snap so tight. Of course that also means they definately stay closed while you ride. :thumbsup:

The wife got a me pair for Valentines Day. Man, They are great. She surprised me with them I asked for a pair of Tech 6s and she bought me Tech 8s. She is the greatest. They are a worlds above my Thor boots I was running for the last year. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

Tech 8's always split around the sides of the ankle with me. Tech 10's are the future.... Holding up far better.

I've tried Sidi, Gaerne , AXO but keep going back to Alpinestars because I find them far more comfortable.