HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kid on a 426

Oops

13 posts in this topic

Ya every week its been getting worse until about 2 hours ago the tape he had on got ripped off in another one of those make it up 1 out of 10 tries hillclimb.

Lol you guys should see his fix. He is $400 in debt so he fixed it himself and actually feels pretty stiff. I bet no one can guess how he did it, and no its not glue or tape. I'll post pics later.

Lol you guys should see his fix. He is $400 in debt so he fixed it himself and actually feels pretty stiff. I bet no one can guess how he did it, and no its not glue or tape. I'll post pics later.

Zip ties? Frankenfender?

Zip ties? Frankenfender?

Bingo looks like stiches. It took like 12 of them but it's pretty stiff

I wouldn't ride that bike until the rear fender is replaced. That middle pointed piece could stab you like a knife. It is a remote chance, but one I wouldn't take considering the cheap price of a new rear fender.

If you ever get a crack in your plastic, drill a small hole at the end of the crack and it won't grow bigger. Then zip tie the crack tight so you can ride until a new piece comes in the mail. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't ride that bike until the rear fender is replaced. That middle pointed piece could stab you like a knife. It is a remote chance, but one I wouldn't take considering the cheap price of a new rear fender.

Lol he doesn't care he's done way more dangerous stuff. Anyways he wears a chest protector