HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
livingmx

HOW- Clean black scuffs off boots?!

25 posts in this topic

Hey, anyone know how to get rid of black scuffs on white mx boots?

I have the white Fox Forma Pro's and I'm cleaning them, but can't get these blackish scuffs off them. I don't know when they happened, but I think the scuffs came off my bike.

Please help!

Thanks -Dawn

just get them muddy and dont clean them - then you wont see the scuff marks.

what do you expect if you buy WHITE boots.

I originally got black ones, but they looked waaayyy too manly. :thumbsup: I like the white ones, and don't mind the up-keep on them. :bonk: (... and for the record, they're not pure white, they're mostly gray)

I already got all the marks out, and they look good as new now. :thumbsup:

I AM the wife, and they're MY boots.

:thumbsup:

I was thinking what sort of question is that from a guy too :bonk:

How about a pic of you modeling the boots, just so we can see how clean they are of course :thumbsup:

Hey, anyone know how to get rid of black scuffs on white mx boots?

I have the white Fox Forma Pro's and I'm cleaning them, but can't get these blackish scuffs off them. I don't know when they happened, but I think the scuffs came off my bike.

Please help!

Thanks -Dawn

Simple Green :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a prick...But as soon as people find things like this do they automatically come on the site and post on how to get rid of the problem?...God gave you a brain man, use it :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a prick...But as soon as people find things like this do they automatically come on the site and post on how to get rid of the problem?...God gave you a brain man, use it :thumbsup:

That's pretty forward to say about someone you DON'T know anything about! :bonk: May I suggest, keep your opinions to your self. :thumbsup:

I was looking for advice and tips, NOT opinions about me! 'Not to be rude', but get a clue. :confused:

Dawn

I was thinking what sort of question is that from a guy too :bonk:

How about a pic of you modeling the boots , just so we can see how clean they are of course :thumbsup:

Okay. :thumbsup: Check back in a couple days or so. I'll have a pic then.

Okay. :thumbsup: Check back in a couple days or so. I'll have a pic then.

we will be waiting

First I sprayed the extra dirt off them as much as possible (like usual), then I used soapy water (Dawn dishwasing liquid - no relation) and a sponge to get the rest of the dirt off, and used scotch bright pads to get the black scuffs off. Scotch bright pads worked soooooo well! I dried them off and sprayed them down with a protectant and rubbed it in.

That was all there was to it!

Dawn :thumbsup: