HOW- Clean black scuffs off boots?!

Hey, anyone know how to get rid of black scuffs on white mx boots?

I have the white Fox Forma Pro's and I'm cleaning them, but can't get these blackish scuffs off them. I don't know when they happened, but I think the scuffs came off my bike.

Please help!

Thanks -Dawn

Mr. clean magic eraser works great.

just get them muddy and dont clean them - then you wont see the scuff marks.

have the wife do it :thumbsup:

Ajax/Comet and a good brush. :thumbsup:

have the wife do it :thumbsup:

I AM the wife, and they're MY boots.

:thumbsup:

what do you expect if you buy WHITE boots. :thumbsup:

what do you expect if you buy WHITE boots.

I originally got black ones, but they looked waaayyy too manly. :thumbsup: I like the white ones, and don't mind the up-keep on them. :bonk: (... and for the record, they're not pure white, they're mostly gray)

I already got all the marks out, and they look good as new now. :thumbsup:

ok make the husband do it :thumbsup:

goo gone works great

I was thinking what sort of question is that from a guy too :bonk:

How about a pic of you modeling the boots, just so we can see how clean they are of course :thumbsup:

wd 40 works great on that and spray entire bike and mud comes off great too :thumbsup:

Hey, anyone know how to get rid of black scuffs on white mx boots?

I have the white Fox Forma Pro's and I'm cleaning them, but can't get these blackish scuffs off them. I don't know when they happened, but I think the scuffs came off my bike.

Please help!

Thanks -Dawn

Simple Green :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a prick...But as soon as people find things like this do they automatically come on the site and post on how to get rid of the problem?...God gave you a brain man, use it :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a prick...But as soon as people find things like this do they automatically come on the site and post on how to get rid of the problem?...God gave you a brain man, use it :thumbsup:

That's pretty forward to say about someone you DON'T know anything about! :bonk: May I suggest, keep your opinions to your self. :thumbsup:

I was looking for advice and tips, NOT opinions about me! 'Not to be rude', but get a clue. :confused:

Dawn

I was thinking what sort of question is that from a guy too :bonk:

How about a pic of you modeling the boots, just so we can see how clean they are of course :thumbsup:

Okay. :thumbsup: Check back in a couple days or so. I'll have a pic then.

Okay. :thumbsup: Check back in a couple days or so. I'll have a pic then.

we will be waiting

so which method did you use to clean the boots?

First I sprayed the extra dirt off them as much as possible (like usual), then I used soapy water (Dawn dishwasing liquid - no relation) and a sponge to get the rest of the dirt off, and used scotch bright pads to get the black scuffs off. Scotch bright pads worked soooooo well! I dried them off and sprayed them down with a protectant and rubbed it in.

That was all there was to it!

Dawn :thumbsup: