perfect power

hey guys, i have a 2001 yz426 and i have been playing with the jetting, fuel screw, bk mod, and all that stuff to try to get my bike to run great. i also have a full t-4 pro circut pipe on it just for clarification. but i just want to know if anyone can tell me what size main jet, pilot jet and fuel screw adjustment i should do in order to make my bike run great instead of just ok. the bk mod didnt seem to do anythng for my responsivnes, which means i probably did it wrong, so basically i want someone to paint me a picture on what to do. thanks and i know i sound like an idiot....sorry

what is the "bk" mod ? :thumbsup:

nevermind, I searched and found it. :bonk:

Am I reading it right ? :confused: Is this mainly for the 01' models ?

So, yeah or nay ? will this help my '02 426 ? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It should work on your 02, My brother is "idiot on 426" but he can't answer your question becouse he is an idiot. Just do another search, and I'm sure you will see that people did it to their 02's. I think the ony differences for the 01 - 02 was the suspension. hope that helps. :thumbsup:

I think you should try a JD Jet Kit. I thought my jetting was good until I tried the JD kit. I liked the kit so much that I bought one for my fiancees bike.

ya, iv been in a toss up between a JD kit or a boyesen quickshot ac pump cover, i dont know what to do first, i dont have the cash to do both right away, i really enjoy riding the track, what do you think i should do first, for riding the track. thanks man

If you do a search, there is an excel doc to calculate jetting specs. I look for it tonight an post it for you.

ya, iv been in a toss up between a JD kit or a boyesen quickshot ac pump cover, i dont know what to do first, i dont have the cash to do both right away, i really enjoy riding the track, what do you think i should do first, for riding the track. thanks man

I have both the quick shot and JD kit. I would say the JD kit is the better bang for the buck. :thumbsup:

THANKS, i appreciate it man