TT Noob

Thumper Talk noobie here, just wanted to say this site is great and say what's up to all my fellow Yami riders.

One question I did have is about my front brake. I did a search yesterday, but found nothing (maybe I just suck at searching), but does anyone know about the mod for an 01 426 front brake conversion to a wrap around style like the CRF 450 has (and other bikes). I heard it makes bleeding the front brake much easier, any suggestions? TIA

Oh and my SN is referring to my fat ass on a 426 :thumbsup:

wow, 3hrs and not even a welcome, jeesh

any tips on the front brake conversion, is it just a DIY job, or do I have to buy a whole front brake setup from Honda, is it even worth it or am I just retarded when it comes to bleeding my front brake?

any links, point me in the right direction? anything.....anyone.......Bueller.......?

Welcome to the site. I don't know about the wrap-around brake line for the 426, as I own a 400, but thought I would say, "What up"!!

I got a Galfer brake line from RM , they have both(cr style and stock). My 426 has a bracket that Old Blue sells that retains your stock fork protecter. My 450 has light speed fork protectors that have the mount molded into it. Old Blue is a member here.Welcome to TT! :thumbsup:

Later, Devo

Welcome.

Welcome to T/T. Bleeding the old style Yamaha front brake is a little easier if you reverse bleed it. I would think somewhere out there is a kit. Looks like devo1 gave you the info you seek. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies, especially devo1, much appreciated

Once again, great site its got all the info I need and then some

Thanks for the replies, especially devo1, much appreciated

Once again, great site its got all the info I need and then some

helpful tip :search for front brake routing or CR routing

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup: