HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dart 400F

Another Magura customer requesting assistance

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I am getting my "thumpertalk" cherry popped with this post.

Just bought a used Magura hydro Clutch for my 99 YZ 400F and am wondering, is installation pretty cut and dry or is there modifications that need to be made? I ask this because I do not have a owners manual for the clutch nor do I know the installation procedure, and I have read many horror stories on this product. I have not received the clutch yet (in the mail) but just wanted to try and get some feedback before I attempt to tackle it myself. Thanks all!

installation is simple if you have all the correct parts. Be sure to secure the hydraulic line between the master and slave cylinders, I didnt and pinched the line in the lower triple clamp stop. good luck

A zip tie would accomplish what your saying, correct? Or do I need a clamp (hose clamp style) to secure it somewhere in your opinion?