2006 handlebar question

hi guys,

new to the yz450 forum. just picked one up saturday. anyway, does anyone know the specs. for the stock pro-tapers on the 06 yz450f?

under the bar pad, it shows a number that i tried to cross reference with pro taper but i cant find it.....

anyone know? especially the sweep and height.......

thanks for the help.....

hi guys,

new to the yz450 forum. just picked one up saturday. anyway, does anyone know the specs. for the stock pro-tapers on the 06 yz450f?

under the bar pad, it shows a number that i tried to cross reference with pro taper but i cant find it.....

anyone know? especially the sweep and height.......

thanks for the help.....

I do not know but the bend is way too low....replaced mine with a windham bend...

I also went with a Windham bend... and then added a 10mm riser on top of that. The stockers were way too low for my riding style.

When I was going through the whole process, I contacted ProTaper re: the height/bend of the stock bars. Don't know if it's accurate or not, but the rep from ProTaper told me that the Yamaha bars were 'closest' to the Carmichael bend in their current product line.

I've seen other references on this site and others where people say the stockers are closes to the CR-Mid bend.