HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
backwheelbandit

best tank 4 426???

4 posts in this topic

which is the best tank the Zip TY 3.25L tank bigger capacity than stock but apparently better or the stock yzf 8L tank???

any other tank suggestions coz i dont ever use all my fuel and the tank is so damn big and bulky... i was thinking the Zip Ty (only $225) one but i think u also have 2 move the hot start???

what r u guys running coz this stock tank is just stupid... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm runnng an IMS 3.4 gal YZ tank and am quite happy with it. The Zip-Ty tank carries the fuel even lower than the stock YZ tank, and you don't have to fill it all the way for moto. You do have to put on a remote hot start lever, but that's a smart mod anyway, and you have to deal with the choke being nearly impossible to get to (may not be a problem in your warm climate). if I had it to do over, I'd go Zip Ty.

I have the Zip ty tank and it is great. It is just like the YZ tank on top but has plenty of extra fuel down low. I like it better than the regular IMS tank. (the Zip ty tank is made for him by IMS) It is much slimmer up top yet still has a good capacity. I have the hot start from Zip ty as well and it is almost a must have with or without the tank. If you don't need the capacity you could also by a yz tank and seat of of ebay. I have an SDG seat and it is great and much more comfortable than stock. The WR tank sucks, I like the YZ style tank and seat much better for manuveralbility.