Lookig for an Acerbis 3.3 gal fuel tank for my 06 450. Help!

Anyone know where I can pick one up? I have looked all over online and have been unsuccessful thus far. Everyone says they are on backorder :thumbsup:

Try TT store. I got a pm back to say some time in March. It is now sometime in March.

Good things come to those who wait. Trust me on this, I have to wait for everything!

Try your Yamaha dealer part number GYT-5TA24-00-CL for clear or

GYT-5TA24-00-RB for blue. This is the 3.3 gal Acerbis tank listed in the Yamaha GYT parts catalog. My dealer was able to get me one in about 5 days, same price as Acerbis.

Thanks Hank.

I went ahead and got the Yamaha part even though it was $20 more than the Acerbis tank.

What a bunch of crap!!!

TT and other dealers have been saying they will get the Acerbis tank "next month" for the last 3 months. I know, that is how long I have been enquiring.

If you are looking for this tank I wouldn't count on getting the Acerbis unit anytime soon. I finally got tired of waiting after 3 months. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I should have my tank sometime next week. :thumbsup:

what's the price on the acerbis or GYT-R tank? $200+?

I got the tank for $220 plus tax. It lists for $246. I guess it depends on your dealer. I feel I got a decent deal because they got it there in 2 days.

I just wanted it by the weekend and they really came through for me.

Whats involved in putting it on?

Does it use any of the original hardware?

Any pics?

Just a quick note, Scott recently bought out Acerbis. From what I've heard from my dealer their distribution has changed and their tanks aren't as easy to get right now... Hmmm... :thumbsup: