HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the426master

watchdog 2000 computer

4 posts in this topic

Is anyone familiar with the watch dog enduro computers if you have

one please tell me what you think :thumbsup:

I have the computer but have yet to mount it. :thumbsup: I know Blue_One!!!!!! I am planning on mounting it this weekend. I have a buddy, DP400 that uses it and has come in top ten in a couple of races since he started using it. It is a nice computer and reasonably priced. There is a learning curve as with anything.

If I had the money, of course I would have bought the Checkmate - the whole infrared programming sounds way attractive. However, for the price I got it for , the Watchdog is the best Enduro Computer besides your brain.... so I have heard, as I am incapable of doing math while riding through singletrack :thumbsup:

I have the computer but have yet to mount it. :thumbsup: I know Blue_One!!!!!! I am planning on mounting it this weekend. I have a buddy, DP400 that uses it and has come in top ten in a couple of races since he started using it. It is a nice computer and reasonably priced. There is a learning curve as with anything.

Dang Fryboy you still haven't mounted that thing yet :thumbsup: Dp only places in those races cause he's cheating off my checkmate :bonk:

the426master

Pm dp400. He has had his for a quite awhile and could give you some good imput on it.

Been using one for about 4 years now. Never used anything else so I cant compare it. A buddy of mine, who used others said it was easier to use. It is pretty durable and easy to mount. I made my own mount but I think they have come out with some new stuff since I bought mine.