Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ray51

Otd prices in California?

5 posts in this topic

I'm planning on getting a 06 yz450. What are you guys paying OTD for your bikes here in California?(Yellow or blue color) I live in So Cal and I will drive to save on the price. Any dealers you would recommend? :thumbsup:

hahm had 6799 otd, la is now doing 6799. i got mine at hahm. it doesnt seem to be gettin much cheaper in socal

Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Yamaha 2006 YZ450F. Todays price is $6699 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight, set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

This is the OTD quote from LA Cyclesports. I bought my wife and daughters quads thru them. Easy no haggle deals. I'm looking at 450's so I got the quote for the YZ and CRF, same price.

I know how LA Yamaha works. I bought my honda sport bike from LA Honda two years ago. I was looking for a better price than La Yamaha if there is one!