Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jake86

Any one from England

8 posts in this topic

Hi,I'm from the south of England Just got my wr400 love it to death,My Question is are there any guys and girls from my part of the woods, if so don't delay call me today?Bye for now.If you would like to see a photo of my bike and me,go to Bajadesigns.com look in gallery then photo contest and your see me there.

[This message has been edited by jake86 (edited October 02, 2001).]

HI JAKE

WELL IT SEEMS THAT THERE'S ONLY A FEW OF US AROUND NOWADAYS. ONE OF MY MATES JUST HAD HIS Y2K WR400 NICKED FROM HIS BUSINESS PREMISES, SO THERE'S ANOTHER ONE GONE.(KEEP YOU EAR TO THE GROUND FOR US).I ALSO HAVE A WR400 Y2K.

ANYWAY GOOD TO SEE YOU CHOSE A WR (WISE MAN),

I LIVE IN PORTSMOUTH AND DO HARE+HOUNDS AT

WOODBURY LANE, EMSWORTH NEAR CHICHESTER (NEXT EVENT IS 14/10/01)ADVERTISED IN TMX NEWS.

FANCY GIVING IT A GO??.

I ALSO GO GREEN LANEING ETC. AND RIDE WHEN EVER POSSIBLE.

SO WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU IN SUSSEX? MAYBE WE COULD MEET UP AND RIDE SOMETIME.

CHEERS

JOHN

hey a girl rides my wr426. she does not get on the gas tooooo much but she is just learning to ride. she wants to learn to ride and wants to get her own bike. (250f)

------------------

wr42601

not yz timmed yet

some mods

GA426,

CHILDREN GROW UP AND LEAVE HOME, WOMEN CHEAT ON YOU AND GO OFF YOU. ONLY BEER IS FOREVER, AND THE WR OF COURSE .

HEY, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY LOOSE ONES HANGING AROUND (WOMEN THAT IS), SEND THEM ALONG TO US FOR SOME TT EDUCATION!!

CHEERS

JOHN

any of you brits ready to try my bike and see what you think. my jetting settings are all but set and i need someone else to give it a blast and see.

i'm not doing waddon this sunday as some hairy arsed baboon knocked me off at beccles two weeks ago at about 50mph and did my thumb for me. but i'm doing tustall on the 14th and trentham gardens on 21st.

Taffy

Hi, Im in kent....2000 model WR400

just fitted w/bros "e" pipe

some base settings would be good,relervent

Too the U.K.....not the states.......

thanks...

Kevan,I too have a Y2K WR 400 w/an E-Series, running 8 discs. Whatever pilot jet your bike is now running,go up one size and raise your needle(drop the clip) 1 position from stock(middle position).Then play with the pilot screw from there starting with 1 3/4 to 2 turns out.Worked for me.Pete Z.