02' WR426 Newbie looking for a list of mods, free or not

Hello everyone I have an 02' Wr426 I have owned for a year or so upgrading from a 02' DRZ400s but I am having trouble finding out what the free and not so free mods are that I can do to it. I trail ride woods here in MI and like the low end power although I was told it was YZ timed when I bought it, I think I would prefer the low end power and "Hit" I here people talking about here on the site in the WR timing setup. Pro/Cons? Please rattle me off a list of Mods and projects for this WR.Thanks Everone

I live in Colorado and ride single track fire roads and such. Being the Rocky's and all, my 426 with the yz trimming has KILLED me in steep up hills and slick rock. You do get used to it but still stall and fall now and again. That midrange "hit" is awesome though and stays with 250 2 smokers until top end and then they are gone,,, gone in my dust!!!!!

So, you have to think what YOU want. In MI I would go yz trimming.

I live in Colorado and ride single track fire roads and such. Being the Rocky's and all, my 426 with the yz trimming has KILLED me in steep up hills and slick rock. You do get used to it but still stall and fall now and again. That midrange "hit" is awesome though and stays with 250 2 smokers until top end and then they are gone,,, gone in my dust!!!!!

So, you have to think what YOU want. In MI I would go yz trimming.

Good point, but since I have never ridden the bike WR timed, is there a low end hit only when timed WR and no mid range or what are the differences.