Pics of my 2006 WR450

Nice !!

Nice steed man! I can't wait for mine!

When are Yamaha going to come out with the alum frame for the WR's?

Look's good though, how did that dent get there? You would have to smack the swingarm pretty hard to dent it there. I would love to have a new bike but i have to get my wife and my 4 year old son a bike, and i love my WR250 2 stroke (262 now)

Not sure how i dented the swingarm. Happened sometime last weekend riding in real rocky terrain. Love the bike, upgraded from 1992 yz125. BIG difference LOL!!

When are Yamaha going to come out with the alum frame for the WR's?

2007 will have alu frame

Nice bike man

awesome looking bike! where did you get your front and side panels graphics?

Nice but it's way too clean!

awesome looking bike! where did you get your front and side panels stickers?

Decal Works

If youre happy with the increase in power so far, go for an exhaust upgrade. I guarantee an even bigger smile!

nice bike,where did you get the black number & sideplate decals. boater150@socal.rr.com

Sure is nice when you buy a new toy isn't it? Those are usually the best and worse days of my life. Best, because I have a new toy, Worst, because I never want to ding it up the first few rides. Oh well, have fun with it, their great bikes.

Gee, I never seen one before. :thumbsup:

My bike was down to metal after the first day from my boots rubbing. Huskys come with rubber ones. Did you make those or buy them? Thanks!

Fred

do they have a website? decal works that is?

Nice ride, I cant wait till I get the ok to get a new one, not that my one is shit. but you know what its like