ASV levers on 06 450 LE ?

I have a set on my bike and the F5 made it lot easier when it comes to pulling the lever in(way easy than stock) I bought mine through ebay. They were blems. The only thing wrong with one was the ASV name was i little light in color.Thats what makes them blems.(And way cheaper)

The ASV levers can and will break. I've seen it. They do, however, come with a warranty against breakage and will definitely hold up alot better than stock levers.

The C5 series comes with a 5-year warranty, F3 series with a 3-year warranty and the F1 series with only a 1-year warranty.

I'd base which set I got off of how long I would probably keep the bike. Part of what you pay for the is warranty. ?

I had C5s on my 05 250 and really liked them. However I just put some F3s on 06 450 and like them the same. I never broke a C5 but I did curl it up like a curly cue. Looked like something out of Dr. Seuss. I bent it back with vise grips and it worked just fine. The F3s are really nice with the rotating perch on both the clutch and brake. I also like the shorter levers than the stock. If you have a LE, then chose black.

I just bought the new works connection Elite Pro Perch with hot start. It is much beefier than the Pro Perch - I have both. I will be surprised if I ever bend or break this lever. I have never tried the ASV's - I am sure they are nice....but my Elite is bad to the bone.... ?

Sure you break it, the lever doesn't bend back like the asv levers do. its just a really nice perch.

Now i just bought full F3 set up and it works awesome. Someone said its like stock, HOW? thumb mounted hot start, collar to slip up when hit, fully seal pivot bearings, not to mention 3 year warranty, anodizing and shorty levers.

I went with the F3 "Pro perch" set because the C5 seemed to pricey for what your getting (especially the brake lever, pretty much the same as the F3) and i only plan on keeping them for about 2 years (until i sell the bike) and then selling them, and getting a new set. The F1 didn't make the cut because there is no "quick adjust clutch" or hot start (but for more$ i think you can get a rotator clamp that has one). And also just because I like to make by bike stand out as much as possible :bonk:, the f1 just look stock.

anyone looking for a set (especially Canadians ? ) check out www.PhatMX.com Keith's a good guy who will give you a good deal on everything he sells.

I run an F3 clutch lever with the stock perch. I broke it once but Asv is good with warranties so I got a new lever. On the brake side I have a C5. I like these levers better because the springs seem stiffer and they are powdercoated and have a little grip. The F3 is anodized and offers no grip. Get C5's in black ?