Oil Pump Needed!!

howdy all, I seized the engine on my 99 yz400f during my last supermoto race this winter and i am currently waiting for the last part... the oil pump assembly. i have everything else- new crank, all new bearings, piston, replated cylinder, water pump, rings, gaskets, shims, a freshly flowed head!... but, the oil pump assy is holding everything up. I have talked with Yamaha corp. and the ship date has been moved even further back, now they are saying april 20th... :thumbsup:

anyway, i am now going to miss the first 2 races. and though i realize that this now an older bike and yamaha cant have everything in stock.... i REALLY need a new oil pump! so, my question is: does anyone have any idea where I could get a new oil pump (5BE-13300-00-00 also, fits 00-02 yzf426 99 wr400)

any help would be appreciated!

she's just a plant holder now. a powerplant actually!

Start calling around to all the places listed in Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike, etc... and see if they have one in stock. Try Ron Ayers, xtremepowersports, North County Yamaha, Bike Bandit and all the local dealers within 50 miles of you. Also try ebay.

If you locate on in the Portland area I can pick it up and ship it to you.

I blew up my 2000 last summer and ended up waiting on a bunch of parts. It's no fun when you're ready, willing and able but cant get the part.