HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon-D

CD workshop manual, is it good??

4 posts in this topic

there is a workshop manual for sale on e-bay for a XR 600 and wanted to know if anyone has purchased one and what they thought of it? Are there other sources to purchase the same info on CD? The paper manual appear to go for about $30 and this seemed like a cheap and easy way to go.

here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Honda-XR600R-XR-600R-XR600-R-Workshop-Manual-CD_W0QQitemZ8044109762QQcategoryZ9945QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I picked up a paper manual for about $20 on ebay. One thing about that CD is it doesn't say which manual they scanned in. As far as I know there are 3. The old 85 to 87 manual, the 88 and up manual, and the 88 and up manual with the post 91 additions.

Thanks for the reply phildo. I clicked on the first link and it came up as a forbidden page. Do I need a password?