HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timothypg

flush mount turn signals

5 posts in this topic

hi. my xr6r is already set up w/brake light and ready to have a switch and flasher hooked up for turn signals. i'am haveing trouble finding small (under 3 1/2x1 1/2) flush mount led, running/turn signal lights. 3 wire. i have been looking for awhile now and cannot seem to find anything. anyone know of a place? they do not have to be dot, i live outside of town and do not want to be hit getting of the highway as there are no street lights out here and hand signals do no good, even during the day. scares the crap out of me every time. appreciate any help. tim. also i saw a 1157 led tail /brake light i could get. that might help. thanks.

thanks. perfect size. only thing is i could only use them as runner or signal, not both at same time. i may have to get creative. i did see a switch i would like there. tim