HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tugsy

Slip On S/A Exhaust

2 posts in this topic

Which slip on Exhaust with Spark Arrestor is the chosen one amongst this group that remain under 98 decibels? I have done a search but seems that most ahve used stocker drilled out. That will not be an option I want to pursue at this time. Is the T4 really that loud and does the Ti 4 come with spark arrestor or do I need to go to Type 496. Thanks.

Hey,

You don't mention R or L. However, In general I think the Pro Circuit 496 would be the pipe you would prefer over the T4. Also, there is the FMF Q and Q2 pipes which are supposedly around 94db.

Click up on "Store" at the top of the Thumper Talk page and do a search for exhaust. This will look in all the major bike catalogs, Parts Unlimited , White Bros. etc... and see what pipes are available for your bike.

Most any exhaust with a spark arrestor and quiet core insert (may be an optional add on part) should be below 98db.