HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gregwr450f

what happened to the Rekluse thread??

5 posts in this topic

Last I saw the owner stepped in to set things straight. Then Brian probably deleted it because the TT store unjustly slammed :thumbsup:

Last I saw the owner stepped in to set things straight. Then Brian probably deleted it because the TT store unjustly slammed :bonk:

Yes Bryan deleted the thread because he answered all my questions and there was no need for the thread anymore. And for the record I never slamed the TT store-I actually said it was wierd that they hadn't responded as they are normally extremely good with customer service :thumbsup: . I did however slam Rekluse for not allowing shops such as TT to ship to Oz :bonk:

And in regard to TT not returning my emails: what had happened was a combination of my own stupid ass typo (I left an r out of my email address) and I.T glitches-because I had also sent PMs which never got through for whatever reason :thumbsup:

I was wondering what happened to that thread...I wanted to see if it was an email/IT related problem in the end :thumbsup:.

I work in IT...it's my job to know.