what happened to the Rekluse thread??

Was it deleted?

Last I saw the owner stepped in to set things straight. Then Brian probably deleted it because the TT store unjustly slammed :thumbsup:

Last I saw the owner stepped in to set things straight. Then Brian probably deleted it because the TT store unjustly slammed :bonk:

Yes Bryan deleted the thread because he answered all my questions and there was no need for the thread anymore. And for the record I never slamed the TT store-I actually said it was wierd that they hadn't responded as they are normally extremely good with customer service :thumbsup: . I did however slam Rekluse for not allowing shops such as TT to ship to Oz :bonk:

And in regard to TT not returning my emails: what had happened was a combination of my own stupid ass typo (I left an r out of my email address) and I.T glitches-because I had also sent PMs which never got through for whatever reason :thumbsup:

I was wondering what happened to that thread...I wanted to see if it was an email/IT related problem in the end :thumbsup:.

I work in IT...it's my job to know.

i'll middle man it to ya if you want one that bad,or i know rekluse does business in the UK :thumbsup: