HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idiot_on_426

clutch buy

14 posts in this topic

im about to buy a clutch kit, but have one last question, should i buy the normal EBC heavy duty plates and spring set, or shall i spend the extra 20-30 dollars and buy the "race heavy duty EP kevlar series", does it matter or is it totally worth it? thanks TTers ... oh yeah, will the race heavy duty EP kevlar series make my bike faster or just last longer? or both? thanks again

what is the best place to buy the kit, for the best price becaue i dont want to spend 130 bucks, and also is the barnett kit ok, or just the OEM and hinsen? thanks

what is the best place to buy the kit, for the best price becaue i dont want to spend 130 bucks, and also is the barnett kit ok, or just the OEM and hinsen? thanks

Dont think much of barnett.

GYTR has the complete kit minus the clutch springs which are 1.25 each x 6
GYTR= Genuine Yamaha Technology Racing.The GYTR clutch parts are basically Hinson parts. OEM or Hinson is the only thing I will run.
Dont think much of barnett.

It's all true! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

where do i go and how do i find the GYTR parts? thanks man

You can get GYTR on Yamaha 's`s web site or order from your favorite Yamaha dealer.