Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Making a WR 450/426/400 street legal

1 post in this topic

Okay, I know all the stuff I need like lights and other stuff. But do I need to get it certified or anything like that. Could you tell me all the steps I need to take, to do this. And I live in Ontario Canada. And how would I get insurance for it and how much would it be on average.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0