Time for new clutch plates

Ok guys time for some new clutch plates.Should I just replace the friction plates or do them all.Also what brand should I look for.

05 WR 450

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Tusk, cheap, good quality

rocky mountaiin

Tusk, cheap, good quality

rocky mountaiin

Out of stock till end of april :thumbsup:

You are replacing the clutch on an 05, how many miles do you have on that thing?

I am not sure how many miles.Over 1500 hard miles

I would look at a Ferodo clutch kits with springs, fibers and metals. They seem to be good quality.

The OEM plates are hard to beat for quality. Riders a lot more seasoned than I will attest to that...SC

The OEM plates are hard to beat for quality. Riders a lot more seasoned than I will attest to that...SC

I wouldn't use anything else.......... :thumbsup:

yeah ...1,500 hard miles = 2,414klms... hmm, is that what one would expect for the life of a standard clutch? ... if so i have less than 300klm to go after making my '05 earn it's stripes ??

yeah ...1,500 hard miles = 2,414klms... hmm, is that what one would expect for the life of a standard clutch? ... if so i have less than 300klm to go after making my '05 earn it's stripes ??

no, not even close......

I got about 4000kms and still good.

It really depends on how you use that left hand. (Just don't use it like Twiles!) :thumbsup:

Go with OEM! forget the Tusk.

Go with OEM! forget the Tusk.

No brainer stock plates are always the best!!! :thumbsup:

For forty bucks you can get a set of Tusk plates. You can change'em every 500 miles if you want. What does an OEM set cost for the WR450?