Yz450 cuts out & dies

I do allot of track riding but the last 2 weekends have done some woods riding. My friends & I like to do some step hill climbs. My Yz450 at time when vertical will pop & die. This isn't good when you need power to finish the hill. Some times on very steep hills it will do this. It is a 05 model & I have no add ons. All stock. Any suggesting would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

mine does that when its too rich,get a hand adjustable fuel screw. :thumbsup: i don't know about all the 05's but mine (@ 2500') likes a 38pj and 160 mj in summer 3rd clip

Hey ncmountainman, almost a week ago I sent you a PM...................did you ever get it or are you ignoring it?

i may have been in a hurry when i checked,and forgot to get back to ya.

sorry 'bout that,i'll go check again :thumbsup:

i may have been in a hurry when i checked,and forgot to get back to ya.

sorry 'bout that,i'll go check again :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply, it helped me decide to wait.

:thumbsup:

You are from NY. I think you guys can take a pill or something to slow down. Enjoy life bro and have some Avacado :thumbsup:

From KALIFORNIA!

Hey ncmountainman, almost a week ago I sent you a PM...................did you ever get it or are you ignoring it?

check your intake boot between the head and the cylinder. IF that is loose, your carb may pop off. Had that happen last weekend on the 6 mile. Stuck it back on and it held for the last 4 miles until I got back to the pits.