HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZ426FROCKS

Look!!

19 posts in this topic

What brand makes that gold side cover? I saw them in a magazine a while back but cant remember...Also what did you pay for it?

Yes it is a GPS , Garmin Etrex Vista C. :thumbsup:

I've been wanting a GPS. Which mount did you use? and are you happy with the Garmin?

Yes, I paid $3800.00 for the bike bone stock in 2004. The Garmin shuts off from vibration, I need to get a battery pack for it, so I here! :thumbsup:

I have a garmen etrex legend that I take riding sometimes especially when going hunting and I have never had it shut off. So I dont know why yours does? :thumbsup:

I'd like to know about the headlight assembly and the tail-lights. I'm going to tag my 01 426(for fire roads and such, NO superslab work) and all I need at this point in terms of "hardware" is lights.

The trouble I could get into with that bike :thumbsup:

Yep, say goodbye to your license! :thumbsup: