Michigan CCC Color Tour - Oct 6&7

Anyone going to the Color Tour this year? I just picked up my 01 WR426 last Thursday and do not know anyone who is going. I would at least like to have someone to verify me being alive at the end of the day so they can call my wife if I'm MIA, a riding buddy would be great. I'm just getting used to the dirt so I will be a slow rider, I had only ridden street till this week. Thanks to all in advance. Wish me luck...

Hey Pooley,

I live in Mt. Clemens and can't find anyone to ride bikes with, only quads. I'd definitely like to start doing some trail/touring. My bike isn't plated yet, though. Is yours? Let me know some info. about this CCC thang. Thanks.

<Matt>

Matt,

I live in Canton just west of I-275. Check out www.cycleconservationclub.org for info. I am a new member so I don't know all the ins and outs yet. For most of the rides all you need is to have an ORV sticker, spark arrestor and meet a 94dB sound test, very few require street plates. I only have the ORV sticker right now on a stock bike. If you would like some ride specifics let me know and I will elaborate. Thanks