Acerbis tank on WR

what is it that you need to know?

i have a 2005 wr450f with the big acerbis tank. it mounted with no problems and you can use your stock shrouds on it. you need to use some of the hardware off of the stock tank to install but other than that its an easy. i've done over 100 miles with it and did not run out of gas..

I have one on my 2003 WR450 and it does get in the way of the choke. You have to pull and hold it. Not a big deal.

Try rotating your carb slightly to the right...it may not be level. Mine was this way, the choke now contacts the tank when pulled out, but it stays out.

Tarfele what graphics kit are you using on the wr

It is made by EXECUTE and I purchased them off of e-bay for $19.99 or $29.99. Either way they are very good quality and stay on as long as you don't try to spit a tree with you tank and shroud which I did a couple of weeks ago. My rad. shroud shattered but the graphics stayed intact!

It is made by EXECUTE and I purchased them off of e-bay for $19.99 or $29.99. Either way they are very good quality and stay on as long as you don't try to spit a tree with you tank and shroud which I did a couple of weeks ago. My rad. shroud shattered but the graphics stayed intact!

You know what would look really nice on your bike? A full Yoshi system! Now that would be sweet!

Sorry bud, I couldn't resist. I know, I'm a dick. I'm feeling a little froggy today, so maybe I shouldn't be posting...SC